Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If you could change one thing about Wright State, what would it be?
If I could change one thing about Wright State it would most definitely have to be the parking situation. When I come to school any later than 10 am, I would be driving around for a half hour trying to find a parking spot, near where I need to be. If you can’t find a parking spot you have to park in lot 4. Lot 4 is the biggest lot but it is also the furthest from the school. If you have to park in lot 4 and the weather is bad, you will not be a happy person. If it is raining outside you will be soaked by the time you reached your car.


I think that Wright State needs to invest in building a parking garage. I think that it would be very helpful and it would be worth spending the money. I do believe that there are too many parking spots for the staff and not enough for the commuter students. Most of Wright State’s student population is commuter students and they are not meeting the demands of the students. During the day when I walk outside I see teacher’s parking spots empty and students driving around in circles trying to find a parking spot, because the parking for students is so limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment