Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

What are you likes and dislikes as they pertain to Halloween? Did you trick or treat as a kid? What are your fond memories of past Halloweens?
Halloween to me is a fun holiday for children. I like to pass out candy to the little children in my neighborhood and see their cute costumes. When I was younger I always went trick or treating with my older brother and sister.  I think that it is a fun experience for children to have when they are younger to have the memories when they are older. But also some kids take it too far during Halloween. One year my brother Jesse and his friend Zach got shot with a bb-gun, because someone wanted their bags of candy. People need to watch their children and make sure that they do not cross the street back in forth in between each house. That really bothers me, because people in my neighborhood do not drive the fastest and some little kid will get hit.
One of my most fond memories of Halloween was my junior year. I was an officer on top four and Mariah and I got the chance to make up the first dance of our Halloween show. It was the first year we ever had a Halloween show and I thought it was really cool that I got to help make up the first dance. The song that we had to dance to was Thriller. Still today I have Warriorette’s talking to me about that dance. It was a fun routine to make up and I’m glad the girls had fun dancing to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment